Sunday, August 12, 2012

Famiily photos by Rita

Right after Carson's baptism in late July, we had some family photos taken by my mom's co-worker, Rita Shima. Rita is also one of my Mary Kay customers! She's an absolute sweetheart. Rita has been wanting to practice her photography skills, and we've been wanting some updated photos of the family, so we volunteered to be her guinea pigs. We all posed out in front of the church where Carson was baptized. Unfortunately, we had 3 tired, cranky children on our hands. That made it quite difficult to get a large family photo with everyone cooperating! We split up and did smaller family photos hoping that would help. It partially worked, but Lilah was still fussy and not interested in holding still very long for the poses. I'm a little bummed we couldn't get some better pics of the 3 of us plus Avalon bear, but with a wiggly 19-month old, there's only so much you can do.

Rita still managed to snap some great photos amidst the chaos of the kids, us making sure Gram didn't fall over, and us melting in the heat! Thanks Rita for being patient with all of us. Hope we gave you some great practice!!

http://www.ritashima.com/


THE ROZA FAMILY
Our little family with our Avalon bear.

Crinkly-nosed Lilah!

Lilah babe!




(I adjusted the color on this one. I like to play with the effects.)

Shots of my wonderful husband and me!


My baby bump at 24 weeks pregnant.

Very cute, just wishing it was a little less blurry.


Lilah was WAY overdue for a nap! Usually she loves the "double kiss"!


THE PATRICK FAMILY!



(I adjusted the color on this one. I like to play with the effects.)

(I adjusted the color on this one. I like to play with the effects.)

(I adjusted the color on this one. I like to play with the effects.)

Sweetie pie!


EVERYBODY
Everyone is in the shot, but not all of the kids are looking at the camera!

Wishing it wasn't blurry!

Everyone looks great...but Kai is missing!

Goofy pose!


Gram with us 3 kids!

Jacob and Mom.

Jacob!


Mom with us 3 kids!


We were duplicating a pose that we originally took about 14 years ago.

I like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.