The Patrick family cooling off in the baby pool!
Cute Carson!
Me and my cutie!

Pool time with Daddy.

Shea and Carson.
Snack time for everyone!

Two very exhausted little ones after our pool fun.
Also in May we celebrated Gram's 83rd birthday! She turned 83 on May 29th, and we all got together the weekend before her birthday to celebrate. Shea and Shaun hosted a yummy pasta dinner, Mom brought a delicious fruit salad, and I brought brownies for dessert. Gram had a wonderful time watching her 3 great grandchildren playing outside with bubbles. Well, we all had fun watching! They were so cute!! Lilah and Kai do such a great job playing together, and Kai is very helpful and patient with her. I think he likes having a little tag-along since Carson isn't quite there yet! I'm so glad that we were able share in Gram's birthday celebration with her. I think she enjoyed herself!

My beautiful little girl!


Going cruising!

"Wanna ride?"


The kids love playing together. And they LOVE bubbles!!

Love that cute Carson smile!

Our 2 cute lookouts!

What a big boy, sitting at the table by himself!

Birthday brownies for Gram!!
I've got some big exciting news to share...my best friend Marianne gave birth to her second child in May!! Her precious son, Cooper Kekoa Gresham, was born on May 29th at 8:54 am. Marianne spent only about 4 hours in labor and arrived at the hospital at 9 cm dilated! This was her second delivery WITHOUT any pain medication! I am so proud of her!! Welcome to the world, baby Cooper!

Beautiful mother Marianne with her new son!

Very ecstatic daddy Garrett with his little boy!

Proud big sister Bailey with her new little brother!

Cooper!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.