Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

I've never been a huge fan of Halloween. Sure, when I was a kid, I had fun dressing up and going out trick-or-treating. And I do enjoy carving pumpkins and passing out candy. But I wasn't feeling it this year. Edward was working at the pumpkin patch last weekend in the Bay. So I was up here at the house by myself. I didn't feel like dealing with passing out candy in the dark to strangers while alone and pregnant. So I headed over to my sister's place to enjoy Halloween with my nephew, sis and brother-in-law. Their church was having a Harvest Festival for their church members and local community. It was a nice, safe place for kids and families to go to enjoy Halloween without having to walk around random neighborhoods. Kai had a great time!


Batman was having fun on Halloween!


Uncle Edward would have been proud seeing Kai with that football.


Batman loved flying!


Kai loves fishing with Daddy.


Good pic of Daddy and Kai!


Mommy and Kai!


There was a game called the cupcake walk. Reminds me of my little Cupcake in my belly.


Kai and Mommy were exchanging a high five after the Giants hit a home run!


This week also marks the 32nd week of the pregnancy. Only about 5-6 weeks to go until this little pumpkin is in my arms! I had an NST on Tuesday that went well, and I've got another one tomorrow morning. This little baby is kicking and moving up a storm, which helps keep me sane. I still worry all the time, and I'm constantly monitoring the baby's movements. But all seems to be going well so far. I'm looking forward to this weekend. We are driving down to Southern CA to attend a friend's wedding in Oxnard, which is on the coast. We will be staying at a beautiful Embassy Suites right on the beach! I can't wait to get my feet into that sand and dip my toes in the water. I'm also hoping to get some cool pregnancy pics on the beach! And I'm also excited to report that I only have 5 days of work left!!! Tomorrow, plus 4 days next week. I am off on Monday, since we'll be traveling home from the wedding that day. I can't wait to be done with work for the year and spend more time at home sleeping and relaxing, and prepping for my sweet little Cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.