After hearing my friends rave about how much fun their toddlers have at the Sacramento Children's Museum, Lilah and I decided to check it out. Thankfully for us, it's only about 5 miles down the road! Lilah and I had a great time on our first visit there. The museum is actually a little smaller than I expected, but it can still keep Lilah entertained for 2-3 hours at a time. In fact, we liked it so much that we decided to become members. It only costs $65 total for Lilah and I to join as members for the next 12 months. Otherwise it would cost $7/person each visit (and they charge for Lilah) if we did not become members. On our first trip there, we learned the hard way that Lilah should always wear a smock while painting and she should always wear a waterproof smock while in the water zone! The museum is low-key and even has an area for smaller children (like crawlers). I'll be able to bring Lilah and Snicker to the museum in the coming months, yay!
9/18/12
Exploring Bernoulli's principle.
My cutie!
Fun with water! Someone got soaked!
My little Monet at work.
My creation.
Snack time for us girls.
Just playing around.
9/26/12
A really big and awesome Lite Brite.
Fun with the air tubes!
Lilah loves being an artist!
More fun with the water...this time with a waterproof smock on!
10/3/12
Fun times with Gramma!
Lilah did a great job feeding the dolly some oatmeal!
Gramma and Lilah playing in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.