Wednesday, October 31, 2012

First trip to the Sacramento Railroad Museum

Last Thursday, on October 25th, Shea and I took the kids to the Sacramento Railroad Museum. Shea had the day off of work so it worked out well. The Patrick family have memberships to the museum, so Lilah and I were able to get in for free. Free is always nice! This was Lilah's first time there, and she loves trains, so I was excited for her to explore. And Lilah was thrilled to see Auntie Shea, Kai and Carson again! Whenever I tell her that we are going to visit them, she talks about them all day, saying their names over and over again.
Lilah had a blast following Kai all over the museum, and Kai had fun being the leader. The kids were so cute together. And Lilah was quite attached to Auntie Shea that day, wanting to hold her hand the whole time! It was adorable! I enjoyed seeing all of the different trains and getting to explore the interior of several train compartments. The kids had a wonderful time playing with the train sets on the 2nd floor that are set up for children. I'm glad I was able to take Lilah to the museum when it was just the two of us and I didn't also have a newborn to care for. One of our last excursions before Lilah is no longer an "only child"!



What cute kids!

Going up on the tracks...

Awesome train.

Lilah was having a blast checking out all the trains!

Lilah kept wanting to hold Auntie Shea's hand. It was super cute!

Shea with the 3 kiddos!


Phones for everyone!


Gorgeous train.

The kids loved this huge and awesome train display.



The kids had a lot of fun playing with the train sets upstairs.

Cutie Carson enjoying the trains.

Kai loved creating long trains and moving them along the tracks.

Lilah had lots of fun exploring the train sets available to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.