Kai and Lilah enjoyed watching the animals on the farm. I enjoyed watching her watch them! Oh, and Lilah loved to pull the sunglasses off of my mom's face. Lilah was majorly teething, so every chance she got, she pulled the sunglasses right off Gramma's face and started chewing on them! Kai really enjoyed the barn show. Lilah spent most of the barn show looking at the speakers to our right because she knew the sound was coming from there. Either that, or she was staring at a wooden cut out of an owl. Everyone enjoyed the wagon ride out to the corn field to pick out their pumpkins! We had a really fun day with everyone and I look forward to doing it again next year...and by that time, Lilah will be running around like crazy!
My adorable Lilah, loaded up in her stroller, ready for the day!
Kai loves tractors!
Checking out the animals!
Kai had entered pumpkin land.
What a sweetie!
I love the effects with this shot!
Peek-a-boo!
I love those big brown eyes!
My inquisitive cutie!
Shea with 2-month old Carson.
Pumpkin cutie!
Gotta get those sunglasses!
Lilah was watching the chickens and peacocks with Gramma.
Kai was peeking in at the mini horses!
Barn show time!
Kai playing a musical instrument during the barn show with his cousin.
So sweet!
Me and my girl!
Lilah was trying to pull my earring!
Me, Lilah and Voa.
Chewing on Gramma's sunglasses again...
Kai on a big tractor!
And chewing again...
Love this one!!
Sweetie!
Kai and Shaun with their great pumpkin finds!
"Hey Mama and Carson, check out the awesome pumpkin I found!"
Cutie!
Shaun with his pumpkins.
Then the next day, Lilah and I headed back to the farm to meet up with Cindy and Chris! They wanted to pick out pumpkins too! We enjoyed our time with them!
Lilah playing with Cindy.
Going for those sunglasses, of course!
Chrindy entertaining Lilah on the wagon ride.
One tired pumpkin baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.