Lilah and Voa in the country store!
My teething baby!
Adorable pictures from our day at the farm!!
Lilah wearing Grandpa Tony's ball cap after coming home from the farm.
So adorable!!
She's so beautiful!
"Daddy, what are you doing out there?!"
One brisk day in October when I was taking Lilah for a walk, we stopped at the playground for a brief moment. I wanted to see what she would think of the swings! She wasn't a huge fan, but mainly because it was nap time!
Lilah's first time swinging! She was ready for a nap, so not totally in the mood. 10/11/11.
My swingin' babe!
On another occasion while Edward was busy working at Smith Family Farm in October, Lilah and I headed over to my uncle and aunt's house in Antioch to visit with them. We had not even seen them since my cousin Lauren's wedding back in mid June. It was great to visit with them and catch up. Lilah had fun looking at and trying to play with all of their pets! And one of their cats, Buster, tried to play with Lilah and all of her toys that I had brought over. We also watched the Niners game while we were there on their huge TV! I was texting Edward with updates on the game, and thank goodness, the Niners won that day!
Lauren, Aunt Karen and Lilah.
Lauren and Lilah!
My beautiful baby!
Lilah checking out the dogs!
Lilah with her Great Uncle Mark.
Lauren with Lilah after a wardrobe change!
And after we got back to my mother-in-law's house that day, Lilah got to play with Uncle Anthony, Lindsay and Molly!
Molly with Lilah.
Lindsay with Lilah.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.