In early June I needed to get some prenatal blood work done up in Folsom, so I combined that with a trip to Edward's office to show off Lilah and my baby bump. At this point, my pregnancy was still a secret. It was fun to show up at Edward's office and watch as his co-workers noticed my bump. Some didn't say anything until I told them our news. One of his co-workers could barely say hello without blurting out the question as to whether I was pregnant or not! It was funny! Lilah and I had not visited Edward at his office since April of 2011, when she was only 4 months old. Well, we did attend his company picnic last year in June, but that was still a year ago. And we weren't planning to attend his company picnic this June, so we figured it'd be fun for us to stop by the office.
Lilah had a great time saying hi to everyone in their offices. She loved playing with Jesse's little sports balls, and she really enjoyed Lupe's cubicle. Lupe had lots of stuffed animals, pictures of animals, and toys for Lilah to play with. Lilah really enjoyed sitting at Lupe's desk and playing with her computer mouse and her telephone. Lilah received a couple of phone calls and made one or two outbound calls. Then she hung up on the people she called! It was hilarious! We had an enjoyable visit and it was fun to show off our baby bump to his co-workers and break the news to them. I'll make sure to take Lilah back to visit again before Snicker arrives in November.
Lilah loved Lupe's desk. So many animals and toys to look at!
Answering Lupe's phone!
So cute as Lupe's receptionist! (Sorry it's blurry.)
Eating a snack in Daddy's office.
Just chilling with Daddy in his office, preventing him from being productive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.