Love this photo of Lilah!
Gramma with Lilah on Mother's Day.
Lilah with Gramma and Glen.
My sweetie and I on Mother's Day.
3 generations on Mother's Day.
I took the Friday following Mother's Day off so I could spend the day with Lilah. It was Friday, May 13th. It was a great day to be home with Lilah! We enjoyed a nice morning together. At one point in the afternoon, she was laying on her back playing on her activity mat. I was folding laundry about 4 feet away. I turned around to check on her and I realized she was on her tummy!! She had rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time that day, and I'm so glad I was home with her when it happened! She got upset being on her tummy after just a little while, so I rolled her back over. Then just a couple of minutes later she rolled onto her tummy again! After that, she did it all afternoon long. She loved her new-found freedom! Lilah was just shy of 5 months old that first time she rolled over.
That same weekend, Lilah seemed to find her voice. She started squealing and screeching quite a bit. It was hilarious! She was "talking" nonstop after that. She loved to hear herself making those noises! We caught her with all this squealing and screeching on video camera, and we also called both grandma's so they could hear Lilah over the phone. Voa (Grandma Roza) had Grandpa and Uncle Anthony with her when we called, so they put us on speakerphone so they could all hear Lilah at the same time. They loved it! We've been enjoying all of the fun and adorable new squeals and babbling that Lilah does everyday.
Lilah hanging out with me on my day off from work!
On the weekends when we sleep in, we pull Lilah into bed with us to play after she wakes up. She sleeps in her pack and play next to my side of the bed right now. We aren't ready yet to let go and move her to her crib in her own room!
Snuggling with Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.