Monday, July 4, 2011

Easter 2011

We spent Easter in the Bay Area with my family and Edward's. It was a very busy but fun weekend! On Saturday of Easter weekend my high school classmate Kirsten came over to my mom's house and brought her 3 daughters with her. Kirsten and I grew up on the same court, and our parents still live on that court to this day. Kirsten had just given birth to her third daughter about 5 weeks prior, and she was so teeny meeny! I got to hold Juliet for a little while, before she started fussing and I passed her back to her mommy. She was so cute, and I think she looked a lot like Kirsten! We had a great time catching up and it was fun to see Kai interact with Kirsten's girls. Lilah sat there in Daddy's arms taking it all in.
On Easter Sunday we went to Gramma's church with the family. Lilah did really well throughout the church service. I was so proud of her! She looked adorable in her pretty Easter dress and everyone thought she was so cute! After church, we went back to Gramma's house and had a yummy breakfast with the family. Then we opened the Easter baskets that the Easter Bunny had brought for Lilah and Kai. Then we had an Easter egg hunt for Kai out in the front yard. He loved it! I can't wait to see Lilah hunting eggs with Kai next Easter!
Then we headed over to Brentwood to spend the afternoon with Edward's parents and brother. We enjoyed visiting with them and we had a delicious meal. Then we had to head back home to get ready for work the next day. It was a wonderful Easter, and we are so thankful for what we have, because Jesus died for us. He is risen!


My adorable bunny!


This cute outfit was given to us by my friend Kellie.


Kirsten and her 3 girls!


Here I am, holding little Juliet!


Shea and Kai. I love this photo!


Kai and Evie were playing with each other!


Kai's new bike from the Easter Bunny (Gramma and Glen)!


Gramma with Lilah...love those smiles!


My sweet Lilah!


Lilah and I on Easter Sunday, all dressed up!






The Roza family!


Daddy and Lilah...love this one!




Lots of Easter goodies!


Kai's Easter egg hunt!


Squinty babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.