Once we got to Shea's house we hung out with my brother-in-law, Shaun, and with my nephew Kai. I had a great time playing with Kai and watching Uncle Jacob hold Lilah while she slept on him for almost 2 hours. Once Shea got home from work we all enjoyed a yummy dinner together before Lilah and I went home. It was a great visit!
My brother is currently still in town. He is staying through this weekend, and then he will leave right after Lilah's baptism. He's stayed at our house most of his trip, and it has been a pleasure having him here. He has been very helpful, which has been great! He holds Lilah and keeps her entertained so I can do chores around the house, he feeds Lilah, and he has helped out a great deal with the dishes. And he's been a huge help when we go shopping! Jacob carries Lilah in her car seat, he loads her into the car, he carries her diaper bag, he helps me into the baby bjorn, and he pushes the shopping cart for us! I have really enjoyed visiting with my brother and will miss him very much when he leaves. I hope he comes back soon so he can see how much Lilah has grown!
Uncle Jacob in the backseat with Lilah just after he met her!
Uncle Jacob playing with Lilah at Shea, Shaun and Kai's house.
I love Lilah in purple! My pretty baby!
Feeding a hungry Lilah.
Lilah was checking out her uncle. She was so calm with Uncle Jacob!
Sleepy baby.
Shaun and Kai cuddling. I love this shot!
Kai was "sliding". As in sliding into home plate!
Kai and I were doing story time.
Kai loves being thrown into the air and caught by his daddy!
Weeeeee!!
Flying Kai!
Uncle Jacob was multi-tasking!
My sleeping sweetie.
Kai was happy to see his mommy, who had just gotten home from work!
Our self-portrait.
Kai was supervising Lilah's diaper change.
Kai was tentatively checking out his cousin Lilah.
Kai was giving Lilah "loves". It was soooo cute!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.