Tuesday, October 5, 2010

28 weeks along now

As of today we are 28 weeks through the pregnancy! Only 10 more weeks to go and then this little bundle of joy will be in my arms, just in time for Christmas! I can't wait. I just want the weeks to fly by. I've got about 5.5 weeks of work left. That's it! Whoo-hoo! Can you tell how excited I am about that?!

Last weekend marked the beginning of October, which is always a super busy month for us. Typically, Edward and I both work at a family-friend's pumpkin patch in the East Bay every weekend in October. So that means working the entire month, everyday, 7 days a week. This year we agreed I wasn't going to work at the farm. My regular job is so stressful and exhausting, and considering I am 6.5 months pregnant, we didn't think it was a good idea for me to work on the weekends also. Not to mention, sometimes the weather is damp, and I don't want to be exposed to many germs, if possible. But Edward is still going to work every weekend in October, and I'll go down to the Bay with him for a few of the weekends so we can be together. Here are a few photos from last weekend at the farm/pumpkin patch.


Here's Edward at the front ticket booth. We typically work the booth together and we make a great team!


I just like this photograph!


Up close and personal.


Donkey!


Smith Family Farm!


Tractor with Mt. Diablo in the background.


Pumpkins!


Last week was quite hot for us here in Sacramento! Today it was only about 77 degrees...but last week we hit 100 degrees. So Shea, Shaun and Kai came over and went swimming. We had a good time, and it was so cute to see Kai playing in water last week!


Kai was ready to swim!


I love this one! Flying Kai!


Kai loved it when his daddy threw him up in the air!


Kai would "dive" (fall) into the water head/hands first and Shaun would catch him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.