Tuesday, August 17, 2010

21 weeks today!

So today we had our big ultrasound!! We had to remind the ultrasound tech to not reveal the gender of our baby. The tech was pretty good with us, and she would tell us to look away when she was at that part of the baby's anatomy. Our little Cupcake was so cute! Cupcake had his/her hands together, right by his/her face. We saw Cupcake's adorable profile. Perfect arms and legs, feet and all other structures were growing properly. Cupcake is weighing in at 14 oz. right now. Based on Cupcake's size, my due date is 12/28. Earlier in the pregnancy, the due date was at 12/26, but now it's back to 12/28, which was the original due date based on my last monthly cycle. Avalon was always measuring perfectly on time also.
It has been great to feel Cupcake kicking me a lot more frequently, and with more force. Just last night, I felt a really strong kick. So I rested my hand on my belly where I felt the kicking. Moments later, Cupcake kicked so hard that my hand basically flew off my belly! I can't believe how hard that kick was! I don't think Avalon ever kicked me quite that hard, and this little one still has many more weeks to go. We're keeping the faith that we really will get our Christmas miracle...


Cupcake's little hands together!


Cupcake's perfect little legs.


Little foot!




My baby's sweet face!


Precious profile!


I can't wait to hold this little one in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.