Saturday, March 24, 2012

Play time with the cousins!

Just before our trip to Hawaii, I wanted to make sure that we spent some time with my nephews. So Lilah and I headed over to my sister's house for the afternoon. Lilah had a lot of fun playing with Kai and Carson's toys and sitting at Kai's table like a big girl. Kai did a great job of sharing his toys with Lilah. And when Kai didn't want Lilah to play with a certain toy, instead of throwing a fit, he simply distracted her with another toy. It's amazing how quickly children can mature and be taught patience! Carson was a super cutie, as usual!
At one point Lilah was patting Kai's shoulders and I thought she was getting a little rough, maybe trying to hit him. But then I realized that she was trying to be affectionate and hug him. We asked Kai if he would turn to Lilah and hug her. So he got up off the floor and turned to Lilah and held out his arms. Lilah held out her arms to him and the two kids hugged! It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!! Lilah even tried to kiss Kai on the cheek while hugging him at one point. She proceeded to try and hug Kai about 10 more times that afternoon. Kai was a very good sport about it.
Lilah also enjoyed pushing Kai in his red car out in the backyard. And Lilah tried out Kai's old radio flyer bike that is too small for him. Lilah loved it, so we brought it home for her to use for awhile.





Riding a pony...a very cute pony!




Cute little Carson at 7 months old.


Mommy with her two sons.


Kai!


Carson!


Lilah looked like such a big girl, sitting at Kai's table and playing with some toys.




Lilah and Kai were hugging each other. It was the most adorable sight I have ever seen!!!!




They are so cute!


Trying out Kai's old bike for the first time.


So sweet!


Kai was being a cutie.


That was Kai's "pirate face".




Fun in the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.