Here are some pictures I snapped while taking walks around the neighborhood. Lilah does very well in her stroller. Basically the moment we start moving she quiets down and then falls right to sleep!

She's just so darn cute!
Daddy's first walk with Lilah and me!! We enjoyed it a lot, and the weather was gorgeous!
Lilah was in the middle of stretching when this photo was snapped.
Lilah was 7.5 weeks old when this was taken.
Earlier this week Lilah and I went to a restaurant to celebrate my sister's birthday. This marked my first time taking Lilah out to a restaurant, and Daddy wasn't there to help us. But Lilah did very well, thank goodness. I had my baby bjorn carrier that she stayed in while I ate my burger. That way both of my hands were free! But she was held the rest of the time by me and my sister. Edward and I have been hesitant to take Lilah out and about too much, considering she is so young still. And she's still pretty tiny!
Auntie Shea holding Lilah at the restaurant, the Elephant Bar.
Auntie Shea gave Lilah the bow for her head, and a few others in different colors. They look so cute on Lilah!
Me and my Lilah!
The Roza women! Lilah was about 7.5 weeks old in this photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.