Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! My Cupcake has arrived!

MY SWEET BABY HAS ARRIVED!!
Edward and I are exhausted and have had no time to do much of anything, let alone blog. I look forward to posting my birth story very soon, but for now, this will have to do...
Our 2nd daughter arrived last Friday, 12/17, at 3:27 pm. She weighed in at 6 lbs 2 oz and she's 19 inches long. She's simply perfect, and our hearts are very full. We know that her big sister in Heaven was watching over her this entire pregnancy, and we are feeling very blessed to be the proud parents of two beautiful daughters that God has chosen for us. We named her Lilah Marie. I am already so in love with her it is ridiculous. She is amazing!


My adorable burrito baby, Lilah Marie!


Lilah and I were enjoying some skin-to-skin contact after her arrival.


Proud daddy Edward holding Lilah in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.