I was lucky enough to have my father and brother in town from Minnesota to celebrate my 30th birthday with me! The weekend before my actual birthday, I had a family party. Everyone came over to our house and we had a yummy lunch. Then we headed to the clubhouse pool to cool off. Kai went in the pool for the first time and he loved it! Then back to our house for some cake and ice cream. Thanks to Shea for the super delicious chocolate cake she made for all of us!
My actual 30th birthday was on June 12th, a Saturday, which worked out perfectly. Several friends came over and we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory and enjoyed a pasta-filled dinner! Shockingly, after working at the Old Spaghetti Factory for years during college, I still love eating there! Then we came back to our house and hung out for awhile. Then we feasted on 2 ice cream cakes that I had purchased for the big occasion. It was great to spend my birthday with so many of my awesome friends and loved ones! Thanks to everyone for making my birthday so special.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.