Sunday, May 2, 2010

My first blog

A good friend of mine has a blog, and she suggested I start a blog once I get pregnant again. I've decided to take her advice! So here I am, almost 6 weeks pregnant, and I am now a blogger. I don't know how to work through some of these settings/options, but I'll learn with time.
But more exciting than my blog...I'M PREGNANT!!! Yay! And pretty much no one knows yet. It's so hard to keep such an exciting and special secret. Ideally, we'd wait several more weeks before breaking the news. With Avalon, we didn't tell our families the news until we were pretty much through the 1st trimester. But my nausea is worse with this little one, and may be harder to hide. Not to mention, with all that we've been through, we know everyone will be super happy to hear that we now have something so positive to focus on. As blessed and happy as we feel to now be pregnant again, we are extremely scared, worried, nervous, etc. about how this pregnancy is going to go. I just wish I could fast forward to December, and to the day of my induction. All I care about is bringing home a healthy baby!!
I'm hoping this blog will capture my journey through this second pregnancy, and I'm hoping it will be a nice, positive outlet for our feelings as work together to get through the next 8 months of this pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.