Just a quickie post considering I should have been in bed 2 hours ago! Edward is showering, Lilah is asleep, and my brother-in-law and mother-in-law are downstairs sleeping. They will watch Lilah for the next few days while Edward and I are in the hospital with Snicker. My last NST was this morning. I had 2 contractions and Snicker did very well during them, thank goodness. I had been worried about that, especially considering I had 25 contractions on Saturday! They didn't hurt, but I was definitely aware of them. The NST nurses gave me big hugs when I left this morning. They are all so sweet! I will miss them. I will also miss the little feet that have been kicking me these past several months. But I can't wait to hold my child in my arms tomorrow! It feels surreal that we are finally to this point. I feel like I've been pregnant forever this time...probably because I was pregnant and then miscarried right before Snicker's pregnancy. I have faith that this little one will be in my arms...alive, healthy, safe...in less than 12 hours!! We are soooo close!
Using Snicker to hold up my little bowl of cooked carrots.
All of Lilah's birthday and Christmas gifts I have purchased to date. They are already wrapped, since I will be short on time in the coming weeks!
Taken earlier today. 39 weeks pregnant with Snicker. Lilah observing!
GROWING BELLY ALERT:
39 weeks pregnant with Snicker.
COMPARISON - 40.5 weeks pregnant with Avalon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.